I have colours
they are colourful
and, I feel proud of them
that they belong to me
that makes everyone cheerful
I love a girl,
sweet, simple and elegent
and, a bit intelligent
and, a perfect thief,
who stole my heart
a whole plot of it...
we are not together
i am very far away from her
it pains sometimes,
as, we know our destiny
our future and a blessed life
we love each others...
I have made up my mind
we are going to be one
before this mighty sun,
please, come on that day
you are invited,
my love is waiting for me
my arrival will bring her life back
and, my life will be ended
as a solitary lover...
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solitary lover by Vishal Sharma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Bologna: A Poem About Gold, James Arlington Wright
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.