Rainer Maria Rilke
Whoever now weeps somewhere in the world,
weeps without reason in the world,
weeps over me.
Whoever now laughs somewhere in the night,
laughs without reason in the night,
laughs at me.
Whoever now wanders somewhere in the world,
wanders without reason out in the world,
wanders toward me.
Whoever now dies somewhere in the world,
dies without reason in the world,
looks at me.
Rainer Maria Rilke's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Solemn Hour by Rainer Maria Rilke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg
- Knowledge with Wisdom, Joseph Narusiewicz
- voice of thee, binod bastola
- DREAMS, Philo Yan