Too occupied to cast a smile, too engrossed to ponder a while....
Longing and craving for a moment so solitary,
The emptiness of which makes me complete and free...
A cup of tea, a book i fancy, a friend to converse,
All this is lost but like chasing a rainbow making every step a curse...
A day shall come, where with Sun i too shall rise,
Breaking all the shackles of doom, i shall aim towards the skies...
Nomore fear, nomore tacenda,
No abstinence from speaking...
A state so happy that to me paradise shall come seeking...
Sujay Patekar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Solace' by Sujay Patekar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey