Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
So Wrong So Right!
So wrong so right,
A Man canned His Sons,
A Mother canned Her Daughters,
And the Elder Sister, slapped Her Younger Ones.
So wrong so right,
A Principal fright at Students,
A school proprietor furry at the Staffs,
The Students respects none of their Teachers.
So wrong so right! ,
A country President fright at His Carbinets,
The upper-House legislators,
Smarshed on the lower chamber,
It's just so wrong so right! .
The Chief of a community,
Woe! at His Guards,
And His Prince Spurn His Men,
All are still so wrong so right!
Lets guess so wisely,
And act wisely,
And also think prudently,
Hence it could be,
So wrong so right!
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Wrong So Right! by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.54, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.53, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.52, Monk E. Biz
- That Kid Is Me, Luis Estable
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)