After so many long lonely months,
My dear friends were returned to me.
My solace, my companions,
My dearest stars in my night sky...
The desert sands,
The airy oceans,
The ghost in the cornfields,
The scarred and beautifully hideous shadows.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Precious by Naoimh Spence )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders