After so many long lonely months,
My dear friends were returned to me.
My solace, my companions,
My dearest stars in my night sky...
The desert sands,
The airy oceans,
The ghost in the cornfields,
The scarred and beautifully hideous shadows.
Naoimh Spence's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Precious by Naoimh Spence )
- Awakening, Naveed Khalid
- Government and Dirty Companies, douglas scotney
- On Kashmir, Naveed Khalid
- Stalwart, Naveed Khalid
- On A Little Mermaid, Naveed Khalid
- I Quit, Fame, May Wang
- Companion, Naveed Khalid
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty