So Powerless Now
Feel so bad
It was you, whom I wanted
Wanted you, all this while
Kept on going to wrong people, in search of love
I wanted you, it was you
My choice was you and is again becoming you
Though, it is too late now
Cannot, have you back now
A second chance, love does not ever give
It was you but even you are captured now.
My wings do not allow me to fly so high as before
As I am turning old
The fire of love in my heart does not ignite anymore
Feel so powerless now.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Powerless Now by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić