So Not To Sink In Darkness!
So not to sink in
Grind my smiles
Hidden in your letters and
Trapping in poems.
Make it a soup.
Make it with..
Flavoring in clamminess dawn
Roses shame, and
April breeze that does not
Calm down in the spikes.
So not to sink in,
Present it to you
Moons, light up your night's lip
And become lighted
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Not To Sink In Darkness! by Fatima Nusairat )
- The Keepers Of Paris, Arno Le Roux
- A Secret Room, Arno Le Roux
- The Drug That Is Time, Arno Le Roux
- Random life!, SALINI NAIR
- Secret Music, Arno Le Roux
- My Weird Looks, Rohit Sapra
- The Way I Feel About Love, Rohit Sapra
- Abandoned, Tony Adah
- Lace and More, Arno Le Roux
- Let there be light, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)