So Not To Sink In Darkness!
So not to sink in
Grind my smiles
Hidden in your letters and
Trapping in poems.
Make it a soup.
Make it with..
Flavoring in clamminess dawn
Roses shame, and
April breeze that does not
Calm down in the spikes.
So not to sink in,
Present it to you
Moons, light up your night's lip
And become lighted
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Not To Sink In Darkness! by Fatima Nusairat )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon