So Not To Sink In Darkness!
So not to sink in
Grind my smiles
Hidden in your letters and
Trapping in poems.
Make it a soup.
Make it with..
Flavoring in clamminess dawn
Roses shame, and
April breeze that does not
Calm down in the spikes.
So not to sink in,
Present it to you
Moons, light up your night's lip
And become lighted
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Not To Sink In Darkness! by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer