So Much To Write About Of Mother Nature
So much to write about of Mother Nature
Her beauty all around us night and day
One could talk about her till the call of the reaper
So much of her to write of and to say.
So much to love about in Mother Nature
She is all around us everywhere to see
Her beauty keeps on changing with her Seasons
There is not one as beautiful as she.
This simple rhyme i dedicate to Nature
The Queen of Planet Earth from pole to pole
She can be gentle with a kindly disposition
But when she grows angry she can take great toll
On human and animal life and man made structures
When angry she flattens everything in her way
But to live we depend on her our great Earth Mother
And in her bosom our last remains will lay.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So Much To Write About Of Mother Nature by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- The Cold December, Vidura Prabhath
- My Love 4 You, Kristopher DeLander
- My tribute, Laxman Rao
- The Way You Make Me Feel, Kristopher DeLander
- Do as per the words from the mouth of le.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Because Of You, Kristopher DeLander
- In the far meadowland, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Can See Beyond The Hills, I Can Tell B.., kayanja isaac
- I hear again, hasmukh amathalal
- With Some Desires of Surviving, Rohit Sapra