So Many Ghosts
Behind us are so many ghosts
of past lives we have lived
and each could generate a little
knowledge into our lives today
if we could only gather what they knew
and use it constructively
we may find the paradise
that we’ve all dreamed about.
There are some that say our ancestors
knew more than what we do today,
but that is impossible to say.
If we could learn
from the mistakes of others
maybe some lives wouldn’t be
so messed up the way they are.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (So Many Ghosts by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Jigsaw......, Marshall Gass
- Capitals!, Marshall Gass
- Grey Skies, Marshall Gass
- Ceremony, Marshall Gass
- Soliloquy, Brioney Leon
- Tingling, Marshall Gass
- The Light of Your Smile, Jeffrey Gonell
- limericks section (more to be added) f.., lee fones
- Because of my dream, Alex Adeoye
- O CRUEL AGGRESSORS! YOU CAN NOT BEND OR .., MOHAMMAD SKATI