So It Was
So it was and so it is.
My parting shot and goodbye.
Starting to feel it all just dip and fall.
So long for so it is and so it was to whatever you want it to be.
Best of luck and please take care and be safe and know I'll be watching over you.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So It Was by Michael McParland )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis