So is Love
Oh promise me, oh promise me!
You'll never ever set me free,
If you don't want me, I won't go,
For loving you is all I know,
I'll stay around, just like a Tree,
And shade my sadness, silently,
You see what you have done to me,
Now I'm your slave and you are free!
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So is Love by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable