So, Is It Realy Over?
That was so not in my mind
That I cant bleave it all happened last night.
All I had in my disappointed broken heart
Was that unshakken love,
I was takken love.
I still have in mind all the days of laughter,
Happiness and story-sharing moments,
All times we shared our stories and our feelings
Surely I wasnt lying.
You used to bealeve every word spokken from my mouth,
We used hang out even at night
And you enjoyed yourself in my freely embraced loving arms
I've seen it.
Then came a lil aberrant fly,
Which was just passing by,
I was un-aware of,
It was not even my eyes to see
That it even brought distruction
I dont lie.
So it turned to badly infuence and abetted you,
By all its stinky intertainment, it did entertain you
It was just a second
Lost hope on us,
Made, not to beleave what i say
But that same that spoke what got you takken,
That same mouth you beleaved every word it said
And it got you shakken
Every second, I touch your lips with my lips,
That same mouth that I cry out loud with
coz, coz, coz...
Because I cant stand hearing voices wisphering your name
Everytime I have to sleep.
I cant stand looking at the pictures that my mind too
Everytime we were together.
I cant stand the thought that I might be loosing you forever.
SO, IS IT REALY OVER? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So, Is It Realy Over? by poetS pan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman
- A Moment's pause, David Whalen
- Almost Forever, Ronald Chapman
- Ice Queen - Yuna Kim Homage (Regional), Ronald Chapman