So I Must To...
I became aware of the big picture
and realised my participation as small as it is.
Then my experience here became pointless, meaningless,
from the view of the grand scheme.
So I stopped being so aware and
came back to this level of reality,
the little picture, to continue in this awareness.
I may seem pointless at some view,
but all have meaning
so I must to.
Bullion Grey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So I Must To... by Bullion Grey )
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(18 November 1939)