So I Must To...
I became aware of the big picture
and realised my participation as small as it is.
Then my experience here became pointless, meaningless,
from the view of the grand scheme.
So I stopped being so aware and
came back to this level of reality,
the little picture, to continue in this awareness.
I may seem pointless at some view,
but all have meaning
so I must to.
Bullion Grey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So I Must To... by Bullion Grey )
- Star Tree, douglas scotney
- The Road to Heaven is Only One, Dr John Celes
- Capable and real, hasmukh amathalal
- This Is What Makes A Rhyming Poem, arshad arshad
- I write not for you, Havilah
- This Isn't My Body, Elizabeth Tyrrell
- Love me..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Certainly prove, hasmukh amathalal
- I want to say goodbye, michael hagwood
- It is casual, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)