So I Must To...
I became aware of the big picture
and realised my participation as small as it is.
Then my experience here became pointless, meaningless,
from the view of the grand scheme.
So I stopped being so aware and
came back to this level of reality,
the little picture, to continue in this awareness.
I may seem pointless at some view,
but all have meaning
so I must to.
Bullion Grey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So I Must To... by Bullion Grey )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Our city's curfew, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No regrets, george albot
- CENTER YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise
- My balls, Nassy Fesharaki
- Transported in Place, Lawrence Beck
- GROUND YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise
- Fired For Facebook Defense Of Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Friend, Alfred Oyori
- Offer Peacefully, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Seven Eleven, Nassy Fesharaki