Snowy Day In Montana
I went hunting with Randy that year
Off to Montana we would go
We settled in on our property
And watched the snowflakes flow.
It started out quite nicely I thought
But how high would the snow be?
Would we be able to get out?
These were all worries for me.
He didn’t get an Elk that year, folks
But the visit was anything but blah
I look back on that winter and enjoy
Photos of a snowy day in Montana.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snowy Day In Montana by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola