Snowy Day In Montana
I went hunting with Randy that year
Off to Montana we would go
We settled in on our property
And watched the snowflakes flow.
It started out quite nicely I thought
But how high would the snow be?
Would we be able to get out?
These were all worries for me.
He didn’t get an Elk that year, folks
But the visit was anything but blah
I look back on that winter and enjoy
Photos of a snowy day in Montana.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snowy Day In Montana by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel
- Hook-Nosed Barbra, Richard Thripp