Snowy Day In Montana
I went hunting with Randy that year
Off to Montana we would go
We settled in on our property
And watched the snowflakes flow.
It started out quite nicely I thought
But how high would the snow be?
Would we be able to get out?
These were all worries for me.
He didn’t get an Elk that year, folks
But the visit was anything but blah
I look back on that winter and enjoy
Photos of a snowy day in Montana.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snowy Day In Montana by Marilyn Lott )
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery