Walter C. Edwards
Snow Is Falling
Snow is falling again.
it is almost spring,
white little flakes,
cover the lawns and fields,
the winding roads shimmer
with icy wetness,
just a coating will fall,
to remind us all,
that it is winters last breath,
but will come once again,
at the end of fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snow Is Falling by Walter C. Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)