SNOW IN MARYLAND
Maryland is my sweetheart And I love everyone and Everything in it anytime, I love its white snow and Its pretty creeks and rivers, I love all its birds and All its colorful trees, I love its fallen leaves In Fall and I love the pretty Snow that falls in winter On its roads and its streets, I love its pretty Spring With all pretty flowers, and Its pretty Summer anywhere, Beauty is only in the Whereabouts of Maryland, I love all its people over there For their respect and their generosity, Everything and everyone in This wonderful Maryland are Great and lovely, so everyone Who goes over there will be Happy and glad anytime.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SNOW IN MARYLAND by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang