A snake kills other animals.
A snake is like a ninja.
A snake is dangerous.
How were snakes created.
Snakes can be different colours.
Snakes always hiss.
Some snakes have venom.
Some snakes squeeze their prey to death.
Some snakes eat their prey whole.
Some snakes leap at their prey.
I'm not scared of snakes.
I like the way they sometimes camouflage.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snakes by Alexander Stojkovic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Coffee Republic, Sadiqullah Khan
- Beauty, Claudia Andrea Casas
- Father-son, Nassy Fesharaki
- Aqua Vitae, Sadiqullah Khan
- Family War, Love Green
- Don't Leave Me Alone, Love Green
- The Cry and Smile, Meena Somasundaram
- My First Lover, Love Green
- Learn To Be More Appreciative, Ronell Warren Alman