Your seduction's so subtle, your effect on me so sweet,
You dance on air, and consume me with your fire,
I feel your touch, and oh…I feel your heat…
You've captured my soul, you fill me with desire.
Your kiss, the kiss of sweet death,
Tastes like heaven's hell…
The more I taste you, the more I crave you,
And I'm sucked into your warm embrace.
And as you dance…your curves, your smile,
The delicate, deadly way you move…
I'm drawn to your decadent fragrance,
I'm hooked on your darkness,
I'm hooked on your groove.
I'd follow you anywhere, for just another taste of you,
I'm locked within death's tight grip,
As you lead me to the chopping block…
I can feel my heart quicken, I can feel myself slip,
I can't stop now, as I welcome your kiss of death…
And I gladly place my head in the guillotine,
As I take one last taste, one last breath…
And inhale of your sweet nicotine-
I choke... on your
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Smoke' by Kelly Seale )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Bologna: A Poem About Gold, James Arlington Wright
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.