Smiling So Often Now
Just being myself is all I know
I do what I feel and that is the only way I know
Cannot act like others do
It is just me.
The way I feel you may not be able to relate to it
Though that is simply me.
To be caring I know
Only if you give me just that one chance
To be simply me, with you.
My heart is only me and never pretends to be someone else
Right now I feel relaxed as I am sitting on the stone bench
Where I am surrounded with beautiful green tress
Life is beautiful and I am smiling so often now.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiling So Often Now by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas