Smiling So Often Now
Just being myself is all I know
I do what I feel and that is the only way I know
Cannot act like others do
It is just me.
The way I feel you may not be able to relate to it
Though that is simply me.
To be caring I know
Only if you give me just that one chance
To be simply me, with you.
My heart is only me and never pretends to be someone else
Right now I feel relaxed as I am sitting on the stone bench
Where I am surrounded with beautiful green tress
Life is beautiful and I am smiling so often now.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiling So Often Now by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Acting Judge, Tim caffery
- Your lovely smile, Jesus James Llorico
- Past Reloaded, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
- Points made between waves, Mark Heathcote
- ignus fatuus or sketches of my past?, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)