Smiling So Often Now
Just being myself is all I know
I do what I feel and that is the only way I know
Cannot act like others do
It is just me.
The way I feel you may not be able to relate to it
Though that is simply me.
To be caring I know
Only if you give me just that one chance
To be simply me, with you.
My heart is only me and never pretends to be someone else
Right now I feel relaxed as I am sitting on the stone bench
Where I am surrounded with beautiful green tress
Life is beautiful and I am smiling so often now.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiling So Often Now by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal