Smiles To Dreamland.
If by any chance, through my singing
That for sure l know might not be the best
The world has been waiting
To hear but instead enlighten an unhappy soul
And rekindle the spirit of thine kindreth,
Then l shall not sing in vain!
Moonshine magic is in the air tonight
And l know my dreams will be bright
After such a beautiful moment at the Norway House!
Their smiles will follow me to dreamland;
The thunderous applause and the ovation l hear
As before l left the stage that was so grand
And seeing one or two of them shade a tear
Oh sweet mbira music...
Tafadzwa Matamba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiles To Dreamland. by Tafadzwa Matamba )
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
- ACES AND EIGHTS (The dead man's hand), Alexander Onoja
- Love Is A Feeling, Lilly Emery
- I saw my father, in silhouette, Thomas Leathandrum
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)