Smiles To Dreamland.
If by any chance, through my singing
That for sure l know might not be the best
The world has been waiting
To hear but instead enlighten an unhappy soul
And rekindle the spirit of thine kindreth,
Then l shall not sing in vain!
Moonshine magic is in the air tonight
And l know my dreams will be bright
After such a beautiful moment at the Norway House!
Their smiles will follow me to dreamland;
The thunderous applause and the ovation l hear
As before l left the stage that was so grand
And seeing one or two of them shade a tear
Oh sweet mbira music...
Tafadzwa Matamba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiles To Dreamland. by Tafadzwa Matamba )
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest