Smiles To Dreamland.
If by any chance, through my singing
That for sure l know might not be the best
The world has been waiting
To hear but instead enlighten an unhappy soul
And rekindle the spirit of thine kindreth,
Then l shall not sing in vain!
Moonshine magic is in the air tonight
And l know my dreams will be bright
After such a beautiful moment at the Norway House!
Their smiles will follow me to dreamland;
The thunderous applause and the ovation l hear
As before l left the stage that was so grand
And seeing one or two of them shade a tear
Oh sweet mbira music...
Tafadzwa Matamba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smiles To Dreamland. by Tafadzwa Matamba )
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
- ZZ Cowkilling Cowboys Want To Murder Wil.., Saiom Shriver
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)