Smile Ye Fineland
Smile you land of finesse,
Smile for your shining beauty,
Smile and keep on smiling.
Smile you land of waters
Smile and show your happy tears
Smile, for nothing have you to fear
Smile and your echoes shall reach far.
Smile for the cuteness of your culture,
Smile and let your silent smile Speak volumes,
Smile for the entire world to envy you.
When hailstorms start falling
And trees and waters turn stiff white
Smile, smile until the winter
Pause you smiling.
[2007 Kajaani, Finland]
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smile Ye Fineland by Lauwo George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg
- Knowledge with Wisdom, Joseph Narusiewicz
- voice of thee, binod bastola
- DREAMS, Philo Yan