Smile and smile
Like lily like jasmine
Like rose like champak
Like lotus like sunflower
O my dear, smile and smile.
With smile love emerges
With smile you become united
With smile you are in peace
Remember no dog smile
Remember no corpse smile
Heart-full smile is a necessity.
And smile smile
Remember my dear smile not
Like Draupadi that would
Be a prime cause of a great war
You are here for peace nor for war.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Smile by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic