Sing me to sleep mommy,
Tuck me in dad,
Lay with me lover,
Take me away God.
Let me drift off and slumber,
But don’t let me wake up,
Help me slip away from this world,
And give me goodbye hugs.
Tell people I love them,
I’ll write them a note,
Saying all the things I couldn’t,
Before I fell asleep.
Sleep well mom,
I’ll see you later,
In years to come.
I’m sorry that I left,
But it needed to be done,
Goodnight my family,
Goodbye to them.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slumber by Crystal Blanchette )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer