Through the fire
Through the wall
No need for weed, rock or stone
Just open one door inside my head
And I slip all the way to the other end
Which end is true which end is false?
I do not know, nor do I care
For if one was and one was not
I just open the door inside my head
And slip all the way to the other end
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slip Mind by Sabrina Biffi )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster