Through the fire
Through the wall
No need for weed, rock or stone
Just open one door inside my head
And I slip all the way to the other end
Which end is true which end is false?
I do not know, nor do I care
For if one was and one was not
I just open the door inside my head
And slip all the way to the other end
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slip by Sabrina Biffi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI