RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Solitary silence enveloping my static subconscious, holding me captive until words of wisdom come spilling out onto interior screens, displaying what I'm thinking and producing in volumes of meanings, interpreting them for all to read.
Slicing every emotion and delving deeply into reasons of their existence.
Keeping all ideas hidden until feeling safe within.
Sharing at the end with whomever I want in poems of essence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slicing Emotions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Aqua Flower, The Princess