Years have past and my heart still breaks
Somehow you completed me in the most magical way.
As we continue to stroll down our soul mate's path
I know that we will continue never-ending laughter
When I placed my hand in your hand
I trusted you with my heart.
This was only the start.
To be accepted and loved unconditionally.
My time spent with you
Somehow when I wasn't looking
your love slipped quietly into my heart.
And I knew deep down we will never be apart
The love that you shine down on me
is brighter than the sun.
Just pure happiness makes me feel
like I've won.
Because your love is a gift
that could never be replaced.
I know that these feelings will never be erased.
As our sleeping voices will always be awake
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleeping Voices by Miriam Owens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah