Years have past and my heart still breaks
Somehow you completed me in the most magical way.
As we continue to stroll down our soul mate's path
I know that we will continue never-ending laughter
When I placed my hand in your hand
I trusted you with my heart.
This was only the start.
To be accepted and loved unconditionally.
My time spent with you
Somehow when I wasn't looking
your love slipped quietly into my heart.
And I knew deep down we will never be apart
The love that you shine down on me
is brighter than the sun.
Just pure happiness makes me feel
like I've won.
Because your love is a gift
that could never be replaced.
I know that these feelings will never be erased.
As our sleeping voices will always be awake
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleeping Voices by Miriam Owens )
- Sentiments Of Love, Louis Borgo
- Forever Free, courtney metcalf
- Rage Against the Machine, Amber Hardisty
- Out, Barbara Dixion
- Raindrop Ambitions, Ailill Ailill
- Child the Blossoming Bud, Kumarmani Mahakul
- fun, douglas scotney
- To the Morning Star, Ailill Ailill
- Modern Art, Nassy Fesharaki
- Burning, Adam M. Snow
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)