Come my way.
Let me sleep,
So I can start a new day.
I take my pill.
My mind won't sleep,
Too active with chills.
Show me how.
What's that, sleep,
How now brown cow?
My brain is delirious.
Stop playing tricks, sleep,
You're making me furious.
Aisha Patterson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleep by Aisha Patterson )
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah