Slavery is the biggest, the worst crime ever committed against humanity,
Slavery is where human Beings, Sons and Daughters of the Almighty,
Are mistreated in the worst unimaginable way by a system, ordinarily
By an oligarchy, which is very powerful, and who wears a light pigmentation.
Slavery gave birth to cruelty, racism, rape, greed and exploitation.
It is the most nefarious crime ever committed. Humiliation,
Punishment, lynching, even murders are the main ingredients;
Let’s abolish this foolishness; let’s stop this insidious slew of ignorance.
Mankind deserves better; human beings are worth more than that.
Shame on the ignorant geniuses who thought that the universe was flat.
Slavery is a disease, racism is a disease, and discrimination is a bad abscess.
We are all equally love by God; we are wildly loved by the divine Being.
Slavery is repulsive; slavery is a mortal sin. Let’s all rise up to ring
The bells of Equality, to eradicate, and clean up that ghoulish mess.
Hebert Logerie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slavery by Hebert Logerie )
- Faith Is Our Refuge, Tom Zart
- Haiku 'Grace', miken newman
- The Preaching Of The Cross, Tom Zart
- Hanging By A Thread, Dexsta Ray
- Vampire Talk, Bruce Larkin
- Learning, Loving, Working, Teaching & Pp.., Tom Zart
- A Monster's Mom Says Good Night, Bruce Larkin
- Quick To Scream Your Failures But They M.., Dexsta Ray
- Foul Fowl~, Nika McGuin
- The Jackalope Man Is Outgoing, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)