Slavery is the biggest, the worst crime ever committed against humanity,
Slavery is where human Beings, Sons and Daughters of the Almighty,
Are mistreated in the worst unimaginable way by a system, ordinarily
By an oligarchy, which is very powerful, and who wears a light pigmentation.
Slavery gave birth to cruelty, racism, rape, greed and exploitation.
It is the most nefarious crime ever committed. Humiliation,
Punishment, lynching, even murders are the main ingredients;
Let’s abolish this foolishness; let’s stop this insidious slew of ignorance.
Mankind deserves better; human beings are worth more than that.
Shame on the ignorant geniuses who thought that the universe was flat.
Slavery is a disease, racism is a disease, and discrimination is a bad abscess.
We are all equally love by God; we are wildly loved by the divine Being.
Slavery is repulsive; slavery is a mortal sin. Let’s all rise up to ring
The bells of Equality, to eradicate, and clean up that ghoulish mess.
Hebert Logerie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slavery by Hebert Logerie )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Human Family, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul