Slavery is the biggest, the worst crime ever committed against humanity,
Slavery is where human Beings, Sons and Daughters of the Almighty,
Are mistreated in the worst unimaginable way by a system, ordinarily
By an oligarchy, which is very powerful, and who wears a light pigmentation.
Slavery gave birth to cruelty, racism, rape, greed and exploitation.
It is the most nefarious crime ever committed. Humiliation,
Punishment, lynching, even murders are the main ingredients;
Let’s abolish this foolishness; let’s stop this insidious slew of ignorance.
Mankind deserves better; human beings are worth more than that.
Shame on the ignorant geniuses who thought that the universe was flat.
Slavery is a disease, racism is a disease, and discrimination is a bad abscess.
We are all equally love by God; we are wildly loved by the divine Being.
Slavery is repulsive; slavery is a mortal sin. Let’s all rise up to ring
The bells of Equality, to eradicate, and clean up that ghoulish mess.
Hebert Logerie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Slavery by Hebert Logerie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar