Skyping With Dana
Skyping with Dana sometimes gives me a headache,
I hear loud voices,
I hear A LOT OF NOISES,
all because of her annoying brothers.
PS3 I can hear! !
at the same time Dana's voice..
is not clear! !
(s) sings and makes us laugh,
Laughing is what I really hate..
I feel his jokes is gonna cut me into half.
(MJ) is not very annoying,
but when he is with (S) ..
everywhere there is chaos.
Skyping with Dana is not always bad,
but her brothers makes me get really mad..
when I HEAR them!
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Skyping With Dana by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the life we still live...., RIC S. BASTASA
- you are neither changed nor diminished, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda