Looking at you, wishing the day by.
Storm coming in, here it is, there's the eye.
The earth is wailing, the thunder yells, and the clouds cry.
Tore away at the moon, swallowed stars, listened to the sun die.
Pink and yellow and mean sky.
Come on and roll in; it's only in my mind.
Delilah Miller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky-Minded by Delilah Miller )
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett