Looking at you, wishing the day by.
Storm coming in, here it is, there's the eye.
The earth is wailing, the thunder yells, and the clouds cry.
Tore away at the moon, swallowed stars, listened to the sun die.
Pink and yellow and mean sky.
Come on and roll in; it's only in my mind.
Delilah Miller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky-Minded by Delilah Miller )
- Who Are You, Tone Lyriker
- Rossette, Naveed Khalid
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
- You and I, David Clinch
- The Beggar, David Clinch
- Just Wait, Alyssa Alexander
- Miep - A Woman of Courage, David Clinch
- Exam Time (for the girl who struggled), David Clinch
- A Cottage Hill, Naveed Khalid
- Keep Me Moored to the Harbour, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)