Looking at you, wishing the day by.
Storm coming in, here it is, there's the eye.
The earth is wailing, the thunder yells, and the clouds cry.
Tore away at the moon, swallowed stars, listened to the sun die.
Pink and yellow and mean sky.
Come on and roll in; it's only in my mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sky-Minded by Delilah Miller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris