Skin To Skin
I felt your skin! ! !
I felt your manly skin! ! ! ! ! !
As your hand slowly touched my head making it's way down too every part of my body! ! ! that your fingers seemly in my mind was speaking to it so softly that it just relaxed me! ! ! Physically in a world of peace, then he turned me over and repeated the same thing! ! ! ! ! and my back had an arched because he touched my spot! ! ! ! and I just got hard! ! ! ! Creaming up that spot where my dick was positioned, so much came out of me like I bust! ! ! ! Then he used my nut to massage my butt and I tried to run and he spanked me, he spanked me
his hit turned me on! ! ! ! ! that he repeated the same routine! ! ! ! !
Then I felt his pink tornado in my ass! ! ! ! ! ! That I shot my cum all over me! ! ! with out touching my piece! ! ! ! ! And he turned me back over and licked me clean Oh what a day! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Skin To Skin by Clarence Williams )
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher