saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )
When its sunny,
I'm so happy.
When it rains,
it makes me sad.
But when the skies are partly cloudy,
that really drives me mad.
I tend to notice my stupidity,
in times of high humidity.
I would love to give a lecture,
about the barometric pressure.
But in no ways can my words measure,
my reaction to the weather.
saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Skies by saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight ) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Who Says India Is Not Secular? Do Not Mi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Loneliness, Muhammad Shafi Lone
- India-centric Statement, Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time Minorityism Is Not Good At .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Modern Indian English Poetess In The G.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Funeral March, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An Indian English Poetess, How Bobbed An.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jhuthey, Aftab Alam
- Poetry As Broken Lines, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Parents And Children, RoseAnn V. Shawiak