Sing Or Cry!
Cannot determine sing or cry,
Which is better?
To some people, they are totally different
To me, they are the same.
Cannot be considered more than
A way to free your soul
From unspoken and most meaningful
Without being touched
Tears of joy in your eyes
Turn to heavy crying,
With no approaches or signs
Soul cannot be filled with heavy feelings
With no way to express,
With no way to seek any help.
Each tear holds a part of your life
Each tear is a diamond
If you hold it back, it will shatter hurting you.
Without being touched from outside
Your soul screams from deep inside
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sing Or Cry! by inas essa )
- Go on, Sweet Bird, and Soothe my Care, Robert Burns
- Second Epistle to J. Lapraik, Robert Burns
- The Soldier's Return: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- Epistle to Hugh Parker, Robert Burns
- Everlasting, Cee Bea
- Oh Daisy, Prophmatt . . .
- Versified Reply to an Invitation, Robert Burns
- Suppressed Stanzas of "The Vision&q.., Robert Burns
- mask, Aftab Alam
- উপলব্ধি-২, Yakub Ali
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)