Sing Or Cry!
Cannot determine sing or cry,
Which is better?
To some people, they are totally different
To me, they are the same.
Cannot be considered more than
A way to free your soul
From unspoken and most meaningful
Without being touched
Tears of joy in your eyes
Turn to heavy crying,
With no approaches or signs
Soul cannot be filled with heavy feelings
With no way to express,
With no way to seek any help.
Each tear holds a part of your life
Each tear is a diamond
If you hold it back, it will shatter hurting you.
Without being touched from outside
Your soul screams from deep inside
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sing Or Cry! by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki