Since I Was Given Hope
I do not own faith
And I do not own love
But hope- hope is mine.
Hope is my gift
Hope takes me by the hand
And we swing back and forth
And since I was given hope,
My compass will always point north.
May Doyle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Since I Was Given Hope by May Doyle )
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam