Since I Was Given Hope
I do not own faith
And I do not own love
But hope- hope is mine.
Hope is my gift
Hope takes me by the hand
And we swing back and forth
And since I was given hope,
My compass will always point north.
May Doyle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Since I Was Given Hope by May Doyle )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath