Sin Under The Sun
Tired of watching man’s sins
Nonstop throughout the day
Under the very glare of his light
And unable to burn them down
The defeated sun set out retreating.
Man glowered at the wan sun
And the weary, weakened Orb
Unable to bear
The sinner’s burning glare
Slipped behind a veil of clouds
And sank down fast
Closing his eyes.
[Apr 23,2009: : Hyderabad - 500 056]
AtreyaSarma Uppaluri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sin Under The Sun by AtreyaSarma Uppaluri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak