Sin Under The Sun
Tired of watching man’s sins
Nonstop throughout the day
Under the very glare of his light
And unable to burn them down
The defeated sun set out retreating.
Man glowered at the wan sun
And the weary, weakened Orb
Unable to bear
The sinner’s burning glare
Slipped behind a veil of clouds
And sank down fast
Closing his eyes.
[Apr 23,2009: : Hyderabad - 500 056]
AtreyaSarma Uppaluri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sin Under The Sun by AtreyaSarma Uppaluri )
Did you read them?
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second