Your love is simply irresistible
All my impulses were awaken,
By the splendour of your smile,
Ambush my heart with captivation.
I surrendered and made my decision,
Your craven desire holding my heart
So sweet were the moments of passion,
I am still caught in the realm of thought.
Your love is a gift; simply irresistible
Giving it all to me with a special kiss,
A life for the future invest little by little
And I see the stars in dreams and bliss.
I watch your smile exude a raw sensuality,
With beautiful possession of thought swirling,
Around in relentless expression of possibility,
Accentuate the feelings I carry within.
You’re smothering gaze amaze with raspy joys,
Takes me in your arms and charm before a fall,
Leave me in heaven at the gates of pearl
Feel in the soul the warmth happiness employs.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simply irresistible by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery