Your love is simply irresistible
All my impulses were awaken,
By the splendour of your smile,
Ambush my heart with captivation.
I surrendered and made my decision,
Your craven desire holding my heart
So sweet were the moments of passion,
I am still caught in the realm of thought.
Your love is a gift; simply irresistible
Giving it all to me with a special kiss,
A life for the future invest little by little
And I see the stars in dreams and bliss.
I watch your smile exude a raw sensuality,
With beautiful possession of thought swirling,
Around in relentless expression of possibility,
Accentuate the feelings I carry within.
You’re smothering gaze amaze with raspy joys,
Takes me in your arms and charm before a fall,
Leave me in heaven at the gates of pearl
Feel in the soul the warmth happiness employs.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simply irresistible by Gerry Legister )
- When you know God عندما تعرفوا الله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Of Anykind, Neela Nath
- Women to Man's, Swrji Basumatary
- The Crosse Of Christ, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)