Your love is simply irresistible
All my impulses were awaken,
By the splendour of your smile,
Ambush my heart with captivation.
I surrendered and made my decision,
Your craven desire holding my heart
So sweet were the moments of passion,
I am still caught in the realm of thought.
Your love is a gift; simply irresistible
Giving it all to me with a special kiss,
A life for the future invest little by little
And I see the stars in dreams and bliss.
I watch your smile exude a raw sensuality,
With beautiful possession of thought swirling,
Around in relentless expression of possibility,
Accentuate the feelings I carry within.
You’re smothering gaze amaze with raspy joys,
Takes me in your arms and charm before a fall,
Leave me in heaven at the gates of pearl
Feel in the soul the warmth happiness employs.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simply irresistible by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris
- Beyond The Desert, Tracee Olga
- Tumbleweed, Robert Kane
- The Motorcyclists, James Tate
- The Definition of Gardening, James Tate