Words are scattered like broken
Glass in his mind
He bends over and picks the right
Words for the topic,
Like a bird picking up grains of
Wheat off the ground
One by one he selects the words
That can take his readers through
Every tunnel in his heart to expose
He draws out his imaginations, Like a maid drawing water out of
A deep well and blends the words And the expressions together.
After putting the ingredients Together and submitting the
Poem, he waits for his readers to
Read, rate and comment the
Itai Oscar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simple Recipe by Itai Oscar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak