Rain, rain, go away, because of you the pain will stay. Cut my arms, stab my heart, and you where the one who tore it apart.
My tears are like asid streaming down my face, If my heart was there,
it would start to race; as I walk alown in the dark, because of you the knife will leave a mark.
I never wanted you in my life, i say as the knife; draws closer.
Love is death, so my death is you; you killed my heart soo i'll kill yours too. All the tears that keep falling from my face, are like my memories in a race; to the ground.
Silky blood pors down your hear, as you fall; down to your bed, to a silver bulet, a hole in your head...
... nothing to do now, but to never fear or dread;
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Silky Blood by Ariel Seth )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery