Words bounced around my brain.
They caused no sunshine,
These words struggled,
They were words at any rate.
But they struggled,
To get into poetry form.
They struggled into a mental storm.
Still the story couldn't come out.
It stayed in the writer's mind.
This story was a one of a kind.
Then one day,
The writer sat down,
In the words that were coming out.
The words became a story that everyone read out loud.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Story by Vera Sidhwa )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey