RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Silent Relief Of Forgiveness
Hurting tears apart hearts of fragile gentleness.
Binding life through the passage of it's gates is
irreversibly tender - aching - always.
On the verge of captivity, awaiting the silent
relief of tears, each must be forgiven and
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Relief Of Forgiveness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland
- Better, Michael McParland
- God is so much greater than circumstances!, Shaila Touchton
- Blowing Time, John Ugolo Umah