RoseAnn V. Shawiak
We talk through our eyes now, but one day soon, we will speak of many things to each other.
It will be difficult at first, like all things are, but it will surely happen because we are the same within.
Silently recognizing this - wanting to jump right in and discuss this thing - I am patient - waiting.
Only holding back right now so you can take the first step and let me know when to begin.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Recognition by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro