RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Walls of reflection beacon my mind to enlightenment
of past ages.
Rerouting circumstances to fit my ego are difficult
to manage because selfishness is not a big part of
who I am.
Simple, shy, timid, yet a great writer and lover of
In sunlit days, whispering breezes silence my soul
with wisdom's grace and ingenuity so unlike my own.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence Whispering by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello