Signature of sunshine day
Hours go by as sunrise greet the day
Bloom bright between dawn and noon
When the evening at last sun turn grey
Sleepers joined the night and the moon.
A body of darkness cured up in the shade
Sleep through the deep waterfall nature install
Light to stretch out from heaven and invade
Earth unwrap the wrinkled cold from the stall.
Inspired sight of wisdom in pursuing heart
Sunshine help the garden flowering vine
The signature of sunshine day burning bright
In aromas fragrance that exist with time.
Sleep and watch until the next daylight
Bloom bright before the gloom
Fold up tight again and carried in the night
Everything signs the signature of our fortune.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Signature of sunshine day by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rewriting The Ruins, Kyle Schlicher
- A song lyric of a lover...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones