It makes me sick to see you
To dream of you
Sick to my stomach
It just keeps coming,
I try not to stare
But in the end,
I always end doing so.
I feel sick when I see you,
And when your distant,
And Im surrounded by your pictures,
I feel sick.
Like the world doesn’t make sense
And it only happens when Ive been around you.
After awhile itll fade.
I wont feel as sick.
But you come back.
And I revert back
To the sickness.
Jeremy Rascon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sickness by Jeremy Rascon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey