It makes me sick to see you
To dream of you
Sick to my stomach
It just keeps coming,
I try not to stare
But in the end,
I always end doing so.
I feel sick when I see you,
And when your distant,
And Im surrounded by your pictures,
I feel sick.
Like the world doesn’t make sense
And it only happens when Ive been around you.
After awhile itll fade.
I wont feel as sick.
But you come back.
And I revert back
To the sickness.
Jeremy Rascon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sickness by Jeremy Rascon )
- Chaos and Nihilism, Robert James Busby
- If you're leaving take me with you, Robert James Busby
- The Laconicism Problem, Robert James Busby
- I'm not insane, Priscilla Rose
- Mystic Journey, Elizabeth Melillo
- Court of Life, Kolade Seun
- Entropic Being., John Lee Williams
- What The Tortoise Said, Tony Adah
- Forgiveness, Tiger Lily
- Stature, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)