It makes me sick to see you
To dream of you
Sick to my stomach
It just keeps coming,
I try not to stare
But in the end,
I always end doing so.
I feel sick when I see you,
And when your distant,
And Im surrounded by your pictures,
I feel sick.
Like the world doesn’t make sense
And it only happens when Ive been around you.
After awhile itll fade.
I wont feel as sick.
But you come back.
And I revert back
To the sickness.
Jeremy Rascon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sickness by Jeremy Rascon )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher