Alon Calinao Dy
Sick Without You
When you are away,
In a far distant place,
All I need is a rest day,
I'm sick without you, my love.
I feel sick this morning,
I have a headache that's worsening,
My blood pressure goes up,
But I don't need a medical check-up.
I don't have hypertension,
Because you're the only reason...
I don't even have diabetes mellitus,
Because you just make me feel nervous.
You nurse me when I am hurt,
And you heal my wounded heart,
I'm sick without your love.
My sweetest love,
You release the tensions in my body,
And comfort me when I have anxiety,
I'm sick, sick without your precious love.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick Without You by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom