Alon Calinao Dy
Sick Without You
When you are away,
In a far distant place,
All I need is a rest day,
I'm sick without you, my love.
I feel sick this morning,
I have a headache that's worsening,
My blood pressure goes up,
But I don't need a medical check-up.
I don't have hypertension,
Because you're the only reason...
I don't even have diabetes mellitus,
Because you just make me feel nervous.
You nurse me when I am hurt,
And you heal my wounded heart,
I'm sick without your love.
My sweetest love,
You release the tensions in my body,
And comfort me when I have anxiety,
I'm sick, sick without your precious love.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick Without You by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Radha's Gaze, Uma nair
- provincial country, ademola oluwabusayo
- Winter in Sephora, Akash Justin Ovian
- Hopeless on Ice, Akash Justin Ovian
- Dance of the Bodhisattva, Akash Justin Ovian
- Questions, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- reflection, lee fones
- AN ODE TO AUTUMN, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Remote Control War, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- African Voter?, Gedion Onyango
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- " To His Fairest Valentine Mrs. A. L., Richard Lovelace
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)