Sick of Being Second
Sick of being second.
Loving those who love me not,
and locking all the hurt away.
Surviving for another day,
in hopes I'll fill this empty spot.
And yet I'll go on loving still,
for I am but a hopeless fool,
who's sick of being second.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick of Being Second by Enrico Orbita )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- I do admit, gajanan mishra