Sick of Being Second
Sick of being second.
Loving those who love me not,
and locking all the hurt away.
Surviving for another day,
in hopes I'll fill this empty spot.
And yet I'll go on loving still,
for I am but a hopeless fool,
who's sick of being second.
Enrico Orbita's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick of Being Second by Enrico Orbita )
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery