Sick In The Mind
I'm sick of these people.
I'm sick of these places.
I'm sick of the looks of disgust on their faces.
I'm sick of the pills.
I'm sick of trying.
The more weight I loose.
The faster I'm dying.
I'm sick of the worry.
I'm sick of the crying.
I'm sick of my reflection.
I know I'm not pretty and I know I'm not perfect.
I'm sick of always thinking that I'll never never be worth it.
I'm sick of the pain.
I'm sick of the lies.
I'm sick of the hatred from people I despise.
I'll never need love and I'll never need friends.
Because this is my story and I know how it ends.
natalie farnsworth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick In The Mind by natalie farnsworth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders