Sick In The Mind
I'm sick of these people.
I'm sick of these places.
I'm sick of the looks of disgust on their faces.
I'm sick of the pills.
I'm sick of trying.
The more weight I loose.
The faster I'm dying.
I'm sick of the worry.
I'm sick of the crying.
I'm sick of my reflection.
I know I'm not pretty and I know I'm not perfect.
I'm sick of always thinking that I'll never never be worth it.
I'm sick of the pain.
I'm sick of the lies.
I'm sick of the hatred from people I despise.
I'll never need love and I'll never need friends.
Because this is my story and I know how it ends.
natalie farnsworth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick In The Mind by natalie farnsworth )
- Beauty Revisited, Narayana Raghavan
- Santiago, Nathalie Handal
- Limerick-36, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Nightened Color, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hello Man! Dawn Cracks Darkness (Cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Farewell To Spring, Narayana Raghavan
- The Moor, Nathalie Handal
- Your Songs Mean Nothing Now, Phil Soar
- In The Blue Hour, Nathalie Handal
- The Day Monsoon Appeared Upon My Eyes, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)