Sick In The Mind
I'm sick of these people.
I'm sick of these places.
I'm sick of the looks of disgust on their faces.
I'm sick of the pills.
I'm sick of trying.
The more weight I loose.
The faster I'm dying.
I'm sick of the worry.
I'm sick of the crying.
I'm sick of my reflection.
I know I'm not pretty and I know I'm not perfect.
I'm sick of always thinking that I'll never never be worth it.
I'm sick of the pain.
I'm sick of the lies.
I'm sick of the hatred from people I despise.
I'll never need love and I'll never need friends.
Because this is my story and I know how it ends.
natalie farnsworth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick In The Mind by natalie farnsworth )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- God, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Apatnaput-apat (44), herbert guitang
- Schoon Poepske, Madrason writer
- Your Heart To Mine, Michael P. McParland
- Motivation, Kim Lee
- A life without pain, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- BLUE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Mental Torment, Kim Lee
- Волшебная прогулка по лесу., Alexander Smetanin
- To Be A Man Is Most Important, Bijay Kant Dubey