Sick In The Mind
I'm sick of these people.
I'm sick of these places.
I'm sick of the looks of disgust on their faces.
I'm sick of the pills.
I'm sick of trying.
The more weight I loose.
The faster I'm dying.
I'm sick of the worry.
I'm sick of the crying.
I'm sick of my reflection.
I know I'm not pretty and I know I'm not perfect.
I'm sick of always thinking that I'll never never be worth it.
I'm sick of the pain.
I'm sick of the lies.
I'm sick of the hatred from people I despise.
I'll never need love and I'll never need friends.
Because this is my story and I know how it ends.
natalie farnsworth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick In The Mind by natalie farnsworth )
- DESIGNED BY GOD, Subbaraman N V
- I am a spoil, Naveed Khalid
- Nursery rhyme - Dynosaur, S.D. TIWARI
- The darkness, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beautiful Soup, Lewis Carroll
- Afternoon in School The Last Lesson, David Herbert Lawrence
- The Nature of Sorrow, Karan Patade
- Ms. butterfly, Kenneth Maswabi
- From 'A Severe Lack of Holiday Spirit', Amy Gerstler
- Keep It Simple, hugh everard
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Blind But Seeing Eye, Eleanor Best
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning