Sick In The Mind (Hackers)
Some people are sick in the mind
And sadly, they do not know it.
Mental disorders are easy to find
And those who indulge, their sanity forfeit.
Sick in the mind and rotten in the heart
Wallowing in darkness of soul
Malcontent they like to impart
In emptiness of Self they are never whole.
Those sick in the mind will someday decay
Themselves eventually get corrupted
Mark this, that there will come a day
That even in their own minds, they are rejected.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick In The Mind (Hackers) by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Cognac, Larisa Rzhepishevska
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Win the self, gajanan mishra
- (6) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Exist, Rohit Sapra
- The law of these times, Ravikumar C.P.
- So Many Minds Are Left Fractured, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Mystic Blake, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Today's World, Leong Ming Loong
- Thoughts in the Moonlight, Luo Zhihai
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Guard well, gajanan mishra