Sick In The Mind (Hackers)
Some people are sick in the mind
And sadly, they do not know it.
Mental disorders are easy to find
And those who indulge, their sanity forfeit.
Sick in the mind and rotten in the heart
Wallowing in darkness of soul
Malcontent they like to impart
In emptiness of Self they are never whole.
Those sick in the mind will someday decay
Themselves eventually get corrupted
Mark this, that there will come a day
That even in their own minds, they are rejected.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick In The Mind (Hackers) by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God!, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar
- A fling, Sebenzile Mamba
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba