I'm sick I said. No one wants to hear me. No one understands me.Im sick i said.I just want to be dead.Still no one wants to listen. They don't understand.I'm just a burden to Them.I'm sick. Something's wrong with me. Still no listens.I cut my wrist I swallow Pills.Now everyone hears me.Now That it's late.
krystal vincent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sick by krystal vincent )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath